The history of the Mill Hill Club must be traced back to its predecessor. Nearly thirty years before the king of Cape Cod entertainment would open another business sat atop the hill overlooking what is today known as Route 28. In the summer of 1924 a restaurant would open its doors. It was called Old Mill Tavern and it would carve out its own niche.
|The Mill Hill Club Live Album Cover. Courtesy of Kings of Cape Cod|
|Inside the Mill Hill Club. Courtesy of Kings of Cape Cod|
|The coming attractions at Mill Hill during the late 1980's. Courtesy of Kings of Cape Cod|
|The retired Mill Hill Club disco ball.|